Monday, January 30, 2006

Noise in the floor .....?

Beautiful morning ….
Robin and I went to M.D. Anderson for blood work and an EKG. Tomorrow (Jan. 31st) we have an appt. with the Dr. at 10 am and an anesthesiology consult at 1 pm is scheduled. I’m also supposed to start a clear liquid / soup type diet Tuesday. Yippie!!! But praise God in all circumstances.
(P.S. While I was finishing this post, an usually loud ‘ bbbbrrrrrrrrr’ sound started under my feet! Everyone in the lobby looked at me like I was making the noise - now, had this been following a CT with barium contrast (the nasty tasting stuff) that I've had in the recent past, I may have been guilty, but this obviously was a concrete drill. We were on the 1st floor in the lobby so I guess the guys in the basement were busy drilling holes).

“And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap if we do not grow weary. So then, while we have the opportunity , let us do good unto all men (and women), and especially to those who are of the household of the faith”.
[Galatians 6:9-10]
Talk to ya’ll later. . .

1 comment:

Carole Turner said...

George, I'm so happy to finally see a Digestion related entry.

Love this blog Georgina, I check it daili so thanks for keeping us posted.

Ct70815@yahoo.com