Monday, July 03, 2006

Robin's Turn

It has been a while since I have posted anything. I wanted to say a few words to you all out there. It is a blessing to me that you all take the time to log on and read George's thoughts and read about the normalcy of our lives in the midst of what could be devastating. With George's outlook and faith it is easy to keep life normal. Our trust is in One much bigger than us or any of our problems.

Just last week I felt as though the Lord was telling me to get out the Word of prophesy he had spoken to me one night at a church service in Houston back in February. Life has been blowing by and I have not been as diligent as I would like in standing on that Word. But our God is faithful and He prompted me by His Holy Spirit to return to the promises He gave us at the beginning of this journey. I would like to share it with you again. I posted it months ago but I am reminding all of us. The Word from the Holy Spirit to me was:

"My word is true and it is trustworthy. As you stand on it, you will not be denied the truth of it. As Jesus spoke words and my prophets spoke words, they were words given to live throughout the ages and to stand the test of time and to be found rock solid and true."

Even as I read it now it brings such hope to my heart and I pray it brings hope to yours as well. These are scriptures I continue to stand on:
Psalm 91:15,16
Psalm 103:1-5
Psalm 118:17-18
Matthew 21:21-22
John 14:11-14 and 15:7

It is my prayer that these words produce hope in you as you read them. I know that each of you has your own challenges in life and it is my prayer that you stand believing God. Let your perspective be changed by the Holy Spirit. See life as God intended. Let's together not be rolled over by the difficult times in life but rise up and set our gaze on Christ asking Him to have His way. God's word never grows old and it never fails to produce expectancy if you will allow it.

Thank you all for your continued prayer for George and our family. We are overcomers because the word says we are, we are healed because the word says we are, we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus because the word says we are. Let's believe it together.

Robin

If you want to be blessed by the faithfulness of God look back over the months of postings and see what God has done. WOW

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Awesome to hear from you on the blog! Amen and Amen to all you've said. Thank you for reminding us of the Lord's faithfulness!

Sonja

Anonymous said...

Robin, your faithfulness through all of this is pleasing in God's eyes. Your encouragement to George and each selfless act of kindness is notice by our Lord (and others). Allow the Lord to lift your head each day so that you can see the Father on the throne and Jesus at His right hand smiling upon you and your household. You are not alone in the fire.
Love in Christ Jesus,
Russell