Sunday, January 14, 2007

Awesome time . . .

Before all the bunny stuff happened, I had an awesome time in prayer with the Father. It was unusual since I didn't get to sleep until 2 am due to ball games being late, etc. I had a whopper of a headache, too. I woke up around 6 am and felt great. I fed the dog, cats and of course the bunnies. Came back in and started into prayer - it was a really unusual time - to where as I would pray, He would give me things to do, so I wrote them down as they came to me and did them. I am sure God wants me to obey Him just as much as I want my children to obey me. I think any parent would agree with me on this point. It is also very fulfilling to do what you believe God wants you to do. We serve a Great God.

Romans 8:1-2
There is therefore now no condemnation
to those who are in Christ Jesus,
who do not walk according to the flesh,
but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus
has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Please continue to pray for Barbara and Don - she is in the hospital. Her small bowel transplant has been giving her trouble.

P.S. The Saints beat the Eagles - look out Superbowl!

No comments: