Friday, January 19, 2007

CT today . . .

Of course I had to include an update on the
bunnies. They are doing well - getting more fur and also some of their eyes are peaking open. The eyes are supposed to open around day 10. It is interesting to see the spotted one in this picture, scroll down to the previous pics and see how much it has grown - he is in the 3 previous pics.
Boy, was I having some revelations last night. I went to bed around 10 pm which is early for me, and then woke up at 12:30 - wide awake and aching like I was 102 instead of 42. So I took a big boy pill which helped me eventually go back to sleep. Then I woke up on and off the remainder of the early morning. Well, I tell you all of this to say write it down. I had all kinds of things to say and forgot every last one of them. It could have been the drugs - or not.
I have a CT today and a meeting with the doctor next week to go over the results. As always, I am trusting God with the results.
I need to get ready. More later . . . God bless.
George.

No comments: