Friday, February 09, 2007

Chelation . . .

Chelation therapy went well today. I plan on talking about chelation soon since so many have asked about it. This was a busy day and it wore me out! So, this post will be short and sweet.

Define this one: "Edulcorate"

Here is some good word.

1 John 2:1-6
My little children, these things I write to you,
so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins,
we have an Advocate with the Father,
Jesus Christ the righteous.
2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins,
and not for ours only but also for the whole world.
3 Now by this we know that we know Him,
if we keep His commandments.
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not
keep His commandments, is a liar,
and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word,
truly the love of God is perfected in him.
By this we know that we are in Him.
6 He who says he abides in Him ought
himself also to walk just as He walked.

Now that is some tough shoes to walk in. But by His Grace and Guidance, we can, if we allow Him to do it through us. God bless you on this beautiful Friday.
George

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey George,

I am going to cheat on edulcorate. Knowing Spanish, I know that it has something to do with sweet. Hope to see you at the game tonight. Have a great day.

Paul S.