Tuesday, March 18, 2008

pollen...

UGHHH!!!! The pollen is out in force and so are my sinuses. We have had some beautiful weather but the rain is supposed to be coming in. George's parents came in to visit with us this weekend. We always enjoy their visit. Short school week this week with Easter break on the way. Can't wait for a little time off. Many of you may know but I have decided to take a year off from teaching and work on George's book. I feel that if I don't take the time to do it, it will never get done. I don't want to get years down the road regretting not doing what I feel is very important to do.

The school year is flying by. Graduation will be here soon. Senior trip, senior chapel, graduation all of these events are looming on the horizon. Lauren is driving more and more and becoming more and more independent. She is a very responsible teenager so it is easy to trust that she is o.k. but it is still hard to begin cutting the apron strings. We love you and pray you all have a great Easter. Remember our Risen Lord. He is good to us and His faithfulness endures and so does His love.
Robin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin,
I know about cutting the string on the apron for your child. Jessica is 20 years old and I am still having a hard time letting go. You pray for me and I will pray for you. Love you Gayle

Carole Turner said...

Hey Robin,

Yea, that pollen is doing a number on me as well.

Glad to hear you are going to work on the book, it will be such an encouragement to all who read it.

Love you all!!

Carole

Anonymous said...

Robin,

How wonderful it was to see you yesterday- even if it was only for a few moments! I would love a couple of hours together to catch up and truly share. I know the book will be SUCH a blessing for so many. Call me soon!
Love, Cathy D.