Friday, April 11, 2008

My answer....

After getting alone with God this was the answer He gave me in regard to the gift of faith He gave me and the body at Hosanna. " You did have the faith to believe and I wanted you to sense it so that you would understand that when I made the choice not to answer the way you believed you would eventually come to understand, that the purpose for George's death was greater than the power of your faith to believe him to be healed or even raised from the dead."

I had to then realize that God wanted to make the point to me and the body at Hosanna that even in the midst of an environment that would produce a miracle of resurrection, God's decision to bring George home was more purposed and will produce more power ultimately than the faith we were operating in. WOW That is awe inspiring to me. I then asked God, the next time I sense that level of knowing faith will I actually see the power of that kind of faith. His answer was, "Your faith to believe Me has not been hindered, neither will it falter. When it is time to operate at that same level of faith you will see the power because it will be My purpose. OK God I believe you and I am waiting to see us all operating at that level of faith. We will see the ushering in of the Kingdom of God and the return of Christ our Lord.

Our God is so good and He will reward those who diligently seek Him. Press in saints. RW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Will

Anonymous said...

Wow...After George's transition to eternity...I felt the Lord say..."I heard every prayer...not one was wasted." His ways are not our ways...but much higher...He sees the whole picture from His "vantage" point. I also felt Him ask me..."Will you trust me even though George wasn't healed the way you hoped?"
Yes, Lord...He is still good ...even when we don't understand...
I love you sister...ya'll are daily in my prayers...
Cathy
ps...you were "lookin' good" Sunday morning! :^)