Friday, July 10, 2009

George's birthday...

Yesterday would have been George's 45th birthday. We got some sunflowers and went to the cemetary and met his mom and dad and Mike and Eva. It was good to see them. Thank the Lord for the rain lately, things in the yard are growing crazy.

I have had a friend offer to help me edit the book. He is a friend from high school that didn't know George or our situation so I am excited to see what suggestions he will make. Thanks Tommy.

Lauren and I are about to start P90X diet and workout program. We will keep you updated.
Take care everyone.

Robin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll have been on my heart this week,Robin...we love ya'll...
Cathy and Bill

worshiping warriors said...

Happy Birthday George! We love and miss you... Love you my friend Robin!! I need to join you and Lauren in your PDiddy Diet. I'm getting fat!