Wednesday, March 08, 2006

More Family in ...

Sorry we had to miss church tonight, my Dad's mother and my mother's oldest sister came in from Alabama. We had us a mini family reunion. I have not seen either of them since all of this "pancreatic stuff" started. (Today is my 3rd week since the surgery and this all started in early Dec. 2005). We had some good food and fellowship and it is so good to just know they are in the same room with us.
Bought another pear tree with my paw- in- laws assistance. Fed the fish some bread (they prefer whole wheat) and the horse some clover. I think I have spoiled her to the green stuff. Still cannot pick-up anything heavier than a phone book (and don't want to) and wish my incision site would normalize real soon. If you have ever eaten too much food during the holidays and your stomach hurts from being stretch out too much - that is the only way I can explain how it feels. I cannot eat too much at one time though or I would be hurting. Progressive healing - thanks Pastor Don. That's what I am confessing and believing.
Live. Say whatever it was you wanted to say, do whatever it was you wanted to do and be who God created you to be in Christ. If you want to tell your kids how much you love them - then do it. You want to take that 15 minute walk with your spouse just so you can be alone and hold their hand - do it. You wanted to visit that friend you have not seen in a while - don't wait till a diagnosis comes in - do it. We were created unto good works. Do it, for Jesus sake.
Love ya'll. GW.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will follow your voice as I hear your whisper "come this way my child", even in the darkness I hear your tender voice O'Lord and I "see" your reflection in the face of the one "fully" devoted to you...You O'Lord are visible to those who long to see, you are audible to those who long to hear and you are reachable to those who long to "stretch forth" their hands to you. Your arm is not too short, Your love not "empty" but "full" ready to be poured out. "I hear the voice, the voice of my Lord, the one that I love."
Psalm 89:13-18
Your arm is endued with power; your hand is strong, your right hand exalted. Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. "Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O'Lord. They rejoice in your name all day long; they exult in your righteousness. For you are thier glory and strength, and by your favor you exalt our horn.

Let the "Wind of the Spirit of the Soverign Lord continue to blow on you." For in these "precious" times He is preparing your vessell to launch your "destiny"...His voice will be clear on the direction. You will know "all too well" the sound of His whisper. He is "sharpening" you ears!
"progressive indeed"!!

Daugther of the Most High Lord!

Anonymous said...

From "Super Saturday" entry...

"Pray that he stays infection free...Pray that there will be no internal leaking...Pray for a good report from the pathology...Pray for God to use us and be glorified."

Amen to answered prayer!

Anonymous said...

WOW what a testimony you two have!! Can I say it is powerful??It is! Mary told me the other day, "you know I've seen Robin praise God when the river was flowing in the good times and now in the bad times, she's still praising the Lord with all her heart and soul. Her testimony hasn't changed." Thank You for your consistency in your walk with Jesus. George the last part of your entry LIVE, brought tears to my eyes. Why do we wait to do the most important things? We know this in our hearts but seldom act on it. Lord, help us to hear what the Spirit is saying through George and MAKE the time to do the things that really matter. None of us are promised tomorrow. Let's invest our time in the Kingdom and enjoy God's best for us. Thank you for sharing your heart and for sharing your life with us. :>)
Russell lead us in prayer in our meeting today stating and declaring the Progressive Healing that we are believing for you. I belive that was a Word for all of us on Sunday, esp. you. We are standing with you. Can you feel it? :>) WE LOVE YOU ALL!
Maw-Maw Eileen xoxoxoxoxoxo