Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cool day ....

How about the cool weather? What a blessing. I decided to do some things on the 'honey do' list. I tried to fix the clothes dryer timer but the part would take 3 or 4 days to come in - so that project has been put on hold. You ladies will love this one - I then vacuumed half of the house since I already had the vacuum out using it to clean the dryer wires and parts. Then I did the dishes, cleaned the stove top, scrubbed the double sink in the kitchen and put on a load of clothes. So you see, I do run my house, I run the dishwasher, dryer and vacuum.

My parents are coming in today. They like to be here in order to drive me to get my 'chemosoby'. It is nice to have family close enough to do that type of stuff.

Psalm 27:1 "The Lord is my light and my salvation: whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Great word.

Just wanted to post some quick lunchtime thoughts. Have a good day. Be a blessing.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Go in "peace" as you get your "chemosoby"!
The "Power" however is in Our Lord who dwells richly in YOU! It's obvious!
Good job around the home! Robin will love it! But then isn't that what it is all about? Serving one another!
SH