Friday, May 12, 2006

Chemo # 3 ...

The blood work came back normal - the Dr. was surprised at how well I had rebounded. So I was able to receive my Gemzar IV. He calculated a reduced dose to see if it would adversly effect my blood numbers by next Friday. So far so good, just tired. I got home and ate some spaghetti and meat sauce - the best I have ever eaten! I guess I was that hungry. I really mean it, it hit the spot. I am so glad I can eat like normal. The taste is a little off and the tongue is a little rough, but otherwise, 'what's for supper'.
The weather is fabulous. This is probably the last weekend this cool. Do something fun.

Mother's Day - guys don't forget! I have yet to decide what we are going to do for Mother's Day. Proverbs 12:4 says, " A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband." Well if that is true, then I must be a king, cause I definitely have one crown of a woman.
I think it is time for a nap - I can feel it working. God Bless. GW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Georgie, I am here, brother. Read your last few postings. Thanks for the updates. So glad that "no moe chemo" is getting closer and going better... thank you, Jesus! That hawk story was something... you better have hawk eyes yourself or you might find yourself getting picked UP or OFF when you are least expecting it. Walk softly and carry a big stick, grasshopper.
Your friend and brother,
Russell