Saturday, July 22, 2006

Temp up ...

I didn’t want to, but I finally had to get on Ciprofloxacin and Augmentin due to my temp. not coming down. It got as high as 101.2. Thankfully we filled both prescriptions in BR and had them with us. This should take car of the temp. problem.
The weather got really ugly – lightening, thunder and rain around 4 – 6 pm.
We had hamburgers for supper. We tried something different. Instead of mixing the ground meat with other ingredients, I had Robin just cut the meat out in a square and cook it straight out of the pack. A friend from College told me about that one. It was more mild without the seasonings, which was easier on my tongue. I cannot wait to get the taste back – I know it is coming though.
I spoke with family today and all are doing well.
I’ll post some more later. GW.

3 comments:

agardana said...

Just checking to see how you are feeling. Praying you are better and today's test go quick and easy. Looking forward to an update.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»