Saturday, August 26, 2006

Raining already ?

Psalm 97:2 "Clouds and thick darkness
surround Him
..."

Is that an awesome shot or what!
* * * I have been told that these pictures have been "doctored", but never the less they are a fearsome site.
A friend of mine, Paul, sent me about ten pics of Katrina which were taken at various places as the storm hit land. The cloud formations are beautiful and yet at the same time disturbing since we know the resulting destruction of so many peoples lives.

I woke up to a nice rainy day (on and off) over here in Central, perfect for helping one stay in the bed longer than they should! But since I have to stay on schedule with the meds, I have to at least get up and swallow some pills - by then the light hits the eyes and I am wide awake and blogging, walking the dog and feeding those crazy but funny cats.



I'll post some more later. GW

2 comments:

Carole Turner said...

Hate to burst your bubble George but those pics have been circulating since right after Katrina and they are doctored pics. ALSO, the reason your sidebar went to the bottom is because that pic is too big. FINALLY, why don't you put that "how to post a comment" as a footer for each post cuz' it's very unattractive on your pretty blog. Yes, I'm full of opinions :-)

Now THEN, bout that tag you are supposed to be posting...

Sonja said...

Awesome pictures! Makes you feel kind of small doesn't it?
I'm singing in the Rain, just singing in the Rain, what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again....!

Thanks!

Sonja