Saturday, August 26, 2006

CD Sunday ...

Don't forget, this Sunday (tomorrow) is the Worship CD Sunday. Come prepared to worship in spirit and in truth. Both morning (10 am) and evening (6 pm) services will be recorded.

Now I will warn you, beware of disagreements with the kids or the spouse on the way to Church. This is the oldest trick in the book. Get the family in an uproar over something silly and by the time they get to Church - no body wants to sit together because they are now mad at each other. The Word is clear about being aware of the enemy's devices. Don't get sucker punched.

I thought this picture would be a good follow-up to the previous post's storm clouds. Christ's return is spoken of throughout the New Testament. The Apostle Peter writes in II Peter 3:10, "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night ..." So, we are to be ready.

Today was rainy on and off, the cats even slept the whole day away. But I did do one thing I have been wanting to do for a long time - I saved all of our digital pictures to disc/CD. I learned a new thing or two in the process. I am trying to continue learning the technical side of this thing I love to hate (computers) since it ain't going anywhere soon. Besides, a lot of good can be done using them. It just takes patience.

I am going to turn in now in order to be fully alert and ready for the morning service tomorrow.

Psalm 149:1
"Praise the LORD! Sing to the LORD a new song,
and His praise in the assembly of saints."

Psalm 150:6
"Let everything that has breath Praise the LORD."
(that is the last verse of scripture in the Psalms)

Goodnight and God Bless.





No comments: