Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dead batteries?

I went to take a picture of the new arrivals this morning but the Digital Camera batteries were dead, the back up batteries were also shot, so I will have to wait a few hours for them to charge. I WILL post some cute pics as soon as possible.
Good news from CVT - our friend Jill (and husband Billy) have a bouncing baby boy - 8 lbs. 12 ounces, 21 inches long with 'football player sized hands' I was told. She had to have a C-section eventually. Jill is about 120 lbs. soaking wet (I think) and she was carrting some serious baby. We celebrate this new life with them
The kids 'Homecoming float' is coming along - they have done a good job. I just stayed out of the way myself and it is almost done. This has also been dress up week - comic costumes/themes that type of thing. Bryan is in all blue today - ice man or H20 man, Freeze Boy or something lie that. He was excited about it.
Yesterday was busy. I think the Decadron kicked into overtime and I wore myself out. I know it was in high gear early Wednesday - I was cooking lunches at 3 am - just was not sleepy. Finally slept from "4 ish to 6 ish". At 1:30 am this morning I got up to us the restroom (normal MB's so far, I've had 5 by 9:30 am already - just amongst friends of course) and I noted the thrush is starting back in my mouth, so I immediately started the Nystatin meds . Jump on it before it gets out of hand is what I say. The taste factor is waining a bit, but I have prayed the scripture frequently in Psalm 103 which says that my "youth will be renewed like the Eagles".
There is more to do today than I can do, so pacing myself is the key. Nothing heavy, just running here and there type stuff.

Philippians 4:18-19
18"But I have all, and abound: I am full,
having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you,
an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.
19 But my God shall supply all your need
according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Amen to that one. Continue to have a good day. George.



No comments: