Friday, October 20, 2006

Sunny Day


What a difference day makes. Today is incredibly fresh and beautiful! Here are some happy flowers growing around the pond swaying in the breeze. I guess they are some kind daisy.
I had a real early bloodwork run this morning to see if my numbers are at a level acceptable for starting on the pills tomorrow. While waiting, I ran into a friend who is undergoing treatment for one of those cancers I cannot pronounce. The good news is the tumor has shrunk 50%! Praise God for that report! That got me pumped.

Thanks to my friends at CVT Vascular Lab for the treat(s). That is greatly appreciated and I hope to enjoy them as soon as possible.

I was supposed to be getting some rabbits and cages today while I had some help available, but I have yet to hear back from the owners. So I don't know if the deal is still on or not. No biggy - if it works out it works out. If not, something else will come along.

Lauren's class (about 15 of them) is over here building a Homecoming float on a flatbed trailer. They are having fun and hopefully the weather will hold out.

I am going to go try and finish the Reverse Osmosis project if possible - Jesus said, "with God all things are possible". Then there is hope for me.

GW

1 comment:

Sonja said...

The flowers are soooo pretty. Wild flowers are some of my favorite!
A scripture for you today.

The Lord is George's strength and his shield; George's heart trusts in Him, and George is helped.
George's heart leaps for joy and he will give thanks to the Lord in song. Psalm 28:7

Still waiting for you to minister to the Body in song....have you asked the Lord at all about this???
Just wondering. Maybe even a "family" duet???

Sonja