Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day one ...

This is the 1st game of the last three games to be played which will decide the State Championship. I know the girls are excited - and nervous! I am looking forward to these games. They have an opportunity like never before.
My computer has been running so slow that I finally had to defragment and then erase all temporary internet files and all of those stinking "cookies". Those cookies can mess up your stuff (speed and efficiency).
Today is blue skies, nice and cool - and like I say, another "day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it".
I am going to get ready to head out for the big game. I have a shirt that has her name and number on it and that I am her dad. Moma and the grandparents proudly sport theirs, too.
I'll let you know who wins. George.

No comments: