Thursday, March 01, 2007

Spring....

Here is an awesome picture taken just after sunrise over the pond. This is one of the those "Jesus coming in the clouds" type of shots.
Spring is on its way and here is the proof. Te buds on our Maple tree are bursting out all over the tree. Today and yesterday I had to turn on the AC. Would'nt you know it, the thought crossed my mind about how since we have lived here, the AC has given us trouble. Soon afterwards, the fan blower had kicked off but the compresser was still running. Not already? So, I had to go outside and manually turn off the breaker. Sometimes that fixes the problem and sometimes it does not. The manufacturer is getting a call this time.
Another coincidence - I was up in the early hours doing my usually potty or pills or whatever and laid back down in the bed. My mind was wondering through random things when I thought about an insurance policy my parents had started for me when I was in my teens. I was wondering if we had paid the yearly fee or have we ever paid it since we moved to our present address. I was a little concerned and made a mental note. Guess what came in the mail later today? A bill for the yearly fee. Am I psychogenic or what?
I finally completed my disability claim interview over the phone, it was supposed to be tomorrow but due to a cancellation she called me today. I am glad that hurdle is crossed.
I have been on the roller coaster since the hernia repair. Right now I am feeling relatively okay. Thank you for praying.
Psalm 67:1-3 God be merciful to us and bless us,
And cause His face to shine upon us.
2 That Your way may be known on earth,
Your salvation among all nations.
3 Let the peoples praise You, O God;
Let all the peoples praise You.
God Bless. George

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you experience a speedy recovery that brings back a fresh wind of inner peace, strength and joy, dear friend. You are a blessing.
Love in Christ Jesus,
Russell

Sonja said...

Are you ready to run a marathan George? I guess in some ways you're doing that. Wow.
Hope you are recovering well. Pray for Jonah he's been throwing up all morning! Must be the bug that got me 2 weeks ago.....

Prayers are with you!

Sonja