Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's on . . .

So far it looks like we are on for 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. The administrator assisting me says she stayed on the phone with BlueCross for 1 hour and 10 minutes before she talked to a human in regards to the appeal. That is, to me, rediculous. We are now weeks behind where we could have been treatment wise not to mention the pain and suffering I have been experiencing even with pain meds. (No, not looking for a law suit - just a healing). Which procedure will be done is still up in the air. Both start out the same with a liver cath to map out the vessels involved, so something will be done tomorrow for sure.
I am so glad to finally get some sort of definite from them. Today started out okay, but after lunch was a killer. The pills were just not doing the trick, the hot shower helped little and then I was so hot from the shower I had to cool down. The hot pad was then applied and within the hour things lightened up a little more. By 6 pm I felt more human.
Good news on the Track and field front: Hosanna - Edward D. cleared 8 ft. on the Pole Vault - a District record - and my Lauren WON the 400 meters out of seven other girls! I do not know her time, but winning is enough. We are excited. I knew those spider monkey legs and arms would come in handy other than in Volleyball and Basketball. And to think, I really did not want her to do Track in addition to all of the other stuff she is involved in. Well, you're only a kid once. Unfortunately, I was not able to be there due to waiting on the doctor stuff, plus I was not physically up to it. Praise God.

Psalm 127:3-5
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be
put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

We are blessed with two great kids. Now, if I can just get Bryan to throw the javelin, discus and shot put. Hmmm......
Good night. George

No comments: