Tuesday, April 10, 2007

coming soon....

George hasn't forgotten about you his faithful friends and blog readers. He hasn't felt much like sitting and typing. It seems as though the chemo has disturbed the ole digestive system. His stomach hasn't been the same the last couple of days. Other than that he is doing good. His confidence holds strong knowing that the Lord is still on the throne.

The other day as I was praying the Lord dropped in my heart that He is the God of the
U-TURN. U-TURN, I thought Lord what do you mean. Quickly my thoughts rushed to all those in the Bible that once they encountered the Lord their life made a u-turn. Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Paul, the woman with the issue of blood, the disciples. God led many people to the place where he authorized a u-turn. He even went so far as changing many peoples names in the old and new testament. Abram to Abraham, Sarai to Sarah, Jacob to Israel, Saul to Paul. God knew what He was doing and He still does.

In my heart of hearts, I believe George is making his u-turn. He is coming to the place of realizing the miracle that God is performing in his body. I think once God gave George the revelation (See posts from 3-17/3-18) that began the turn around. When in the Spirit God begins answering questions and revealing His plans then you know that things are changing. Many know and believe with us and are standing and watching and waiting for the healing to be revealed. What a celebration I had on Easter Sunday as Margie, our dear sister in the Lord, came to me and began wiping away my tears. The Lord was using her hands but it was Him wiping my tears. Our Lord is just that intimate and personal.

More from George later,

RW

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the U-turn message... that's very encouraging. I have my first ever batch of cultured organic vegetables. I haven't even tasted it yet, but it is supposed to do wonders for proper digestive function and stomach flora. I'd be happy to give some to you if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

Robin,
Thank you so much for the update on George. I stand in awe at the great truths the Lord is sharing with you at this special time.
I think I made my U-Turn in March two years ago, so I can relate. Please let us know when George is up to a short visit.
And yes Robin, it was absolutely the Lord's hands removing your tears Sunday morning. I was only the broken, empty vessel, trying to be obedient to the Lord's instruction.
Much Love to you and yours,
Margie

Anonymous said...

good word Robin....praying for you guys! Margie is good at wiping tears away!!!!

Sonja

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin,

Thanks for the update, I hope this digestive situation goes away soon. I know my boy is ready to start eating some of the fresh fruit and vegetables coming out. Heard a quote on TV tonight and it made me think of what all George is going thru, wanted to share it.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”
by Kahlil Gibran. Yall are in our prayers.

God Bless,

Paul S.

Anonymous said...

Robin,

We are praying and believing that Georges body will grow stronger with each passing day! AMEN and AMEN. Also, that Lords restoration, refreashing and balm will saturate not only George but each of your lives.

In HIS Grip.

Bill, Cathy and children

Ruth said...

I love your U-turn message. I am believing with you that it is indeed u-turn time for George. Here is to complete and ultimate victory!!

Blessings!
Ruth Burton