Wednesday, May 09, 2007

word from Robin....

I wanted to share with all of you about something the Lord has again laid on my heart. EVERYTIME, I go into deep prayer for George crying out for him and his healing, it never fails the Lord speaks quietly to my heart, "would you pray that intensely for those who don't know me. Would you cry out on behalf of the person whose eternity is not secure." In times before I took the exhortation and began praying for the LOST, for those in my life that are not right with God. I have always felt the LORD assuring me that HE has George's back so to speak. I don't want us to stop praying for George but I feel that we need to add a component to our prayers.

Here is the realization I felt the Lord bringing to me this morning. That George's healing is part of a much bigger plan. I know we all believe that but I realize that healing just for the sake of healing is not the entire heart of God. God wants to heal George, but even more than that HE longs for people to make a choice that will affect eternity. I am asking all of you faithful prayer warriors to not only cry out on our behalf but PLEASE cry out for the LOST that the LORD wants to be saved. Over and over in the book of ACTS as the LORD healed it was preceded by many, many turning there hearts over to JESUS. So when you pray for us lift up the LOST just as ferverntly, just as intensely, with the same passion let us cry out for souls that weigh in the balance.

There is more in my heart but I don't have time to express it all now. Maybe more later
I love you all,
Robin

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
O.K. the Holy Spirit being my Helper, I'll pray for souls when I pray for all of you. I need to do that more as that is the heart of our Father.
Love You All Much, Eileen
Romans 15:13 "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Anonymous said...

Robin,
Thank you so much for sharing the heart of the Lord with us as you received it in prayer.I experienced joy when I realized that praying for George would now serve even more purpose as I allow those prayers to remind me to pray for the Lost.
I hope you know Robin, what a gift you give us when you let us in on all of the details of your journey. I feel like my sandled feet are on the dusty road walking right beside you.
Thank you for being so open.
Margie

Ruth said...

That is a great word. I do pray for the lost, but I will up my intensity in George's behalf.

Love y'all!
Ruth Burton

Sonja said...

It's amazing! This morning the Lord spoke to my heart in the kitchen when I was inquiring of Him about George...this is what I heard,
"Pray instead for those who do not know me...those who know me know their destiny In me, those who do not know me Need to know their destiny in Me."
I knew it was the Holy Spirit, I knew He wanted me to direct my prayer to the Lost and now this is confirmation!
Praise the Lord who is always faithful to His children.
He gives Wisdom, direction and insight to those who ask of Him...
George is indeed in the Fathers hands...his life is not his own!

Standing!

Sonja

Anonymous said...

Robin,
Well said and well done, sister. You, too, are an inspiration to many and I commend you for the manner in which you are walking out this season. Thanks for everything and especially the transparency and teachable spirit.
Your brother in Christ,
Russell

Anonymous said...

Have to chime in here as well.The light and love of the Lord radiates from you You bless me so! I count it an honor to know such genuine articles! What a blessing! Just want you to know that I am here for you guys, please call on me if you need anything at all. We love you guys!
Keith

Tonja said...

AMEN!! Thank you for sharing this word...I agree with you, and receive it as from the Lord.

love y'all, tj

Anonymous said...

I was so upset to hear the news about the cancer. I was praying for George this morning and asking why is it taking so long to heal George? What came into my head was the verse in Ephsians. I think it is verses 8 & 9 about the lord letting it rain on the just and the unjust the same.
Everyones still praying in Florida.
Featheriron's Mom

Anonymous said...

Robin, Wow! boy that was good! We do need to pray for the lost more and I personally don't cry out for my unsaaved loved ones. Thanks for sharing what the Lord put upon your heart. I know many out there will be touched by it. We are praying for you guys and lost! Just like Margie mentioned praying for George has more of a purpose. We love you and we are standing in victory with you guys!
Bryan, Kim and Kenny Craun