Wednesday, October 10, 2007

be patient...

I do desire to write more. I have been running and running. I hope to take a couple of days off next week. God is so precious in His comfort and peace. What do people do that don't know the Lord or that place their hope in religion.

Lauren made the Homecoming court. Looks like we will be shopping for a suit. I am so excited for her. She is a great kid and I want to brag on her. She loves the Lord with all of her heart and desires to do what He wants her to do. She makes incredible grades 3.975 and plays volleyball, basketball, and runs track. OK enough bragging. What thrills me the most about Lauren is her love for the Father.

Bryan what can I say about Bryan. He also makes awesome grades and is involved with sports. He loves the Lord too and has such a sweet heart. He also has a great sense of humor. From George I'm sure.

God blessed George and I with tremendous kids and we dedicated them to His care. Continue to lift them up in prayer, I can't even imagine what they are going through in losing a father.

I'm going to share more of George's writings. Stay tuned.......

Robin

3 comments:

Tonja said...

Bryan gave me a hug last night in the parking lot...he said, "I'm in a hugging mood. I've hugged about 25 people tonight" :)
I was glad I was one of them.

Your kids bless me!

praying for you and your kiddos.
love you, TJ

agardana said...

Glad to hear you are planning some time off. You need the rest. And what is there to say about your kids. You and George did a magnificant job. Congratulate Lauren for me.

Stacie

Anonymous said...

Robin,
I am so moved by what I witnessed and still witness in your and your children's lives. I can only imagine how proud and pleased our heavenly Father (and George) is as He watched. You all bless Him soooo much and..... He smiles.
Your brother,
Russell