Tuesday, December 04, 2007

hello...

It was a great weekend. Church was awesome and we heard a great sermon. Pastor preached on no longer being under condemnation. It was great.

I have just agreed to lead worship at the Women's Discovery Weekend this weekend. Someone had to step down due to an automobile accident and I got the phone call last night. I am real excited about serving on this weekend looking forward to what God has in store. Please pray for us this weekend if you think about us. God is great in doing what He wants to do. Three or four weeks ago a friend told me,"This next Discovery weekend is going to be powerful and your going to be part of it." I let her know that the team was already in place but I was praying about getting involved again maybe next fall. During the night last night I awoke to her voice in my mind saying what she had told me three weeks ago. I then thought, God you do have a way of getting our attention. I will write more later about the weekend.

Please pray,
Robin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin,
I am so excited about you leading worship and sad for Laura as well. God is up to something and I am excited that I will be there with you once again. I remember the time when you stood up for me and that memory plays over and over again. Praise the Lord. Love you Gayle

Anonymous said...

Robin,
I am excited as well. I agree that it is going to be a powerful weekend. Thanks for being obedient. I know God will bless you! Love you! Michelle Bunch

Anonymous said...

God's perfect timing... again.

~Andrea