Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF....

Well another week has come and gone. Time seems to be running faster and faster. We will soon be approaching 2008. It seems like we just brought in 2007. It is so true the older you get the quicker time seems to be flying.

The girls lost their game last night so they don't have to play again until Saturday morning. And it seems we may be done in time to watch the LSU football game. Three more weeks of school and out for two weeks. WOW the joys of teaching. There is nothing like the schedule.

Wednesday night at church was awesome. The Lord ministered to our hearts like only He can. How sweet it is. What do people do that only depend on religion. Jesus is a living, breathing person, He chooses to live in us by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thanks pastor for your sensitivity to the Spirit. Our Father just wants relationship. Plain and simple it is about relationship. Reading His word and just spending time with Him.

Have a great weekend. Get some rest and as George always said go somewhere and worship God.

Robin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin,
I wasn't there on Wednesday night because Jacob had alot of homework and Paul was out of town. As I email Pastor Don today concerning the prayer room the presence of the Holy Spirit was so thick last night for our meeting with discovery but to be honest it was all over the church. How is that that it was still so strong if only we could all realize that it is always strong if we stay open. Have a great weekend. And yes I am going to worship somewhere having some of the ladies from discovery over tonight to do the prayer shawls and we will worship our GOD. Love you Gayle

Anonymous said...

When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?"
"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."

Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?"
He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."

The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."

Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.

I tell you the truth, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go."

John 21:15-28