Wednesday, February 20, 2008

church...

I will soon be on my way to church. Just wanted to write since it has been awhile. Thanks for all of you who faithfully keep up with this blog. It is an encouragement to me. I am so excited because Friday we have a women's meeting at church and I will be sharing at the end some of what God has been doing in my life lately. It mostly has to do with God's love. His poured out, lavish, extravagant love.

We are so blessed to be able to call ourselves the Bride of Christ and have Him as our Bridegroom. Lately, I have been meditating on that position being the Bride of Christ. How incredible is that. The Creator of the Universe wants to be in relationship with us. He doesn't just want to save you from an eternity in hell, He wants to be in a RELATIONSHIP with you. He wants to guide you, protect you, love you, speak to you, comfort you. He can do all of these things oh so well. We must learn to be comfortable and confident in this love, not because we deserve it but because it IS the way the Lord feels about us. Why continue to resist it, why not embrace it for all it is!!!! WOW what freedom there is in knowing that God LOVES me, HE really loves me. LISTEN, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. He LOVES you, too. One on one HE loves you. Do you believe it, do you want it, do you think you can experience it. Just ask HIM, He's waiting on YOU.

Robin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin,
Good word. And thanks for letting me unload on you last night. I am looking so forward for tomorrow night. I have a total of 10 women so far coming. Have a great day in the Lord. Love you Gayle