Monday, June 23, 2008

Florida....

We just got back from a trip to Pensacola. We had a great time just relaxing and having nothing planned. The weather was great and Bryan definitely got some sun.

The last couple of weeks has been a time of much reflection. Father's Day was a difficult day but the body of Christ at Hosanna stepped up as usual and ministered great love to me and Lauren and Bryan. Russell, Margie, Pat and Charlotte, Rhonda, and Eileen you will never know what it meant to me to have you surrounding us in prayer. There is nothing that can take the place of the church reaching out to those within. Thank you. After church we went to River Ridge and spent time with Granny Patsy, Paw-Paw Mike, Mike, Eva and Carey. It was emotional but oh sooo good to be with family. I love them all so much and they have such a special place in my heart.

God is continuing to make me so aware of His ability to shelter, comfort and protect me. I love you all.

RW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin,
The credit and applause all go to our compassionate Father and loving Savior who desire you and yours to experience His heart at times like that. We are honored to be a small part of the covering He has for you and your beautiful children.
In His touch,
Russell

The Maggio Family said...

I lost my dad some 8 years ago and there are Father's Days when its not so bad, now, but others when I can barely get through it. This one was a bad one. However, I am reminded of my Father in Heaven's love for me and His compassion for me and somehow, I always make it through. Love to your family.
Jennifer Maggio