Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanks---giving.......

What an awesome time with family. My mom and dad, me and the kids went to Mike and Eva's for Thanksgiving. We had 20 some odd people there. Aunts,uncles, cousins, grandparents, even my new GREAT niece. Yes, I admit it I have a GREAT niece. That concept blows my mind. She is by far one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Michael and Audra, my nephew and his wife, live in Kentucky so this is the first time I have seen the baby since she was born in August. We ate plenty of great food, but beyond that it was fantastic being in the company of people you love so much and know that they love you.

It is now time to get the Christmas wheel turning. This weekend I will be getting out the tree and decorations and getting the place decorated. That will be fun.

Mom and Dad are following the Central Wildcat football team. They just won the quarter final game last night against Acadiana. My brother's two oldest kids are in the band and they are having a great time. If they win one more game they will go to the Superdome for the state playoff game.

Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving weekend and remember as we enter the busyness of the holiday season to keep first things first. Love you all. RW

No comments: