Thursday, December 11, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....

WOW!!!!! This morning at 6:00 I woke up to snow cascading down like I have never seen before here. It snowed hard out here in Central until around 9:00. We accumulated about 3 to 4 inches. It is truly the most beautiful and peaceful sight. Watching it snow was so incredible. Yes I was officially declared the oldest kid out here on the property. It is after 4:00 and we still have snow blanketing the ground.

Christmas is fast approaching. Shopping still left to be done and going here and yon. Lauren finished her last final today. I am so proud of her. She has officially completed her first semester. Bryan is getting ready for his midterms. He has also started his basketball season. I love watching him and his friends play ball.

I love you all more later.
RW

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Lauren and Bryan are such a blessing to us...I see George in both of them. when Bryan gives me a hug...it warms my heart. You are blessed sister.
I want to encourage you to keep writing too...pour forth that which the Lord gives you because WE need to hear it.
Thank you for being a friend.

Sonja

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend...
I didn't know you could sing!!!
What a blessing you were this morning! Do it again...
love you...come see me...
Cathy