Monday, July 10, 2006

Fever again

We woke up early today to take the big boy to kids camp. Boy are they going to have a good time. Greg and Lynn are going to have their hands full but they are up for the job. God be with you Greg as you try to control those 8 boys. Thank God for the gas station at the Bunkie exit. The cramping was gettting pretty intense for about 20 minutes before we found the exit but not only did God provide the exit but also a clean bathroom. On the way back to Baton Rouge I stopped to get my Monday Neupogen shot. When I got home I realized I had a fever so I crashed for awhile. The fever got to 100.7 but it seems to be returning to normal. God is faithful to answer prayer. As you pray please add in that the fever stays down so I will not have to start taking more medicine.

All things green---the fruit trees and the things in the garden are doing great. I will be in touch.

God bless and keep you

PSALM 40 I waited patiently for the LORD;
and He inclined to me and heard my cry
He brought me up out of the pit of destruction,
out of the miry clay and He set my feet upon a rock,
making my footsteps firm.
GW

4 comments:

Sonja said...

praying!

SH

Anonymous said...

praying too...
Cathy

agardana said...

Pray you are feeling better today. Take it easy....

Anonymous said...

Lord God,
We come to you right now Father and as k that you touch George, continue to heal his Body. We thank You for being there with him as he faces these daily chalenges, and temptations. Father we ask that you keep George from fear and worry, and that his faith continues to grow and that he focuses on the attonement of Your Son, Jesus.
In Jesus'name we pray,
AMEN
We love you George, continue to abide.