Thursday, August 17, 2006

Heading to Dr. ....

I spoke with a nurse yesterday and she had me set up a meeting with another nurse for what they call a ‘Chemo’ teaching. The drug’s name is ‘Xeloda’ and is a pill. I will find out more about it today. I am looking forward to getting this thing going.
Church was awesome last night. If you couldn’t make it, just take my word for it, God showed up. We cannot do anything without His Presence.
Today is another beautifully warm day that the Lord has made.
I will post more later after I get the scoop from the nurse.
I don't know if any of you heard Rush Limbough today, but he was in rare form. I was listening while eating lunch. I do not recall him getting so animated. Otherwise, I'm listening to some CD's Carl gave me about healing, etc.
Talk to you then. George.

1 comment:

Carole Turner said...

George, check out Johnny Green's post,
http://johnnygreen4.blogspot.com/

It really spoke to me, thought you might like it.