Sunday, September 10, 2006

Rain! Yes!

Thank God it rained today. We got a good soaking and needed every bit of it.
Church was wonderful today. A great message about repentence by Pastor Don. We got the CD. Did you know that you can get a CD of the messages at the Church if you miss that service or if you want to have it to listen to again? The one catch is that you have to pass it on to someone else. Now that is cool.
Today was good. I had to take a Lortab before the service due to the old bone pain problem. I get these spasms and pains that make me jump - I didn't want anyone to think I was "in the Spirit" when I was really in pain. It helped me to focus on the message instead of trying to get comfortable. Thank goodness for meds like this - especially when you really need them.
I hate to sound like I am gushing with thankfulness, but I am so thankful for my Church family. They have been such a blessing and prayer support to me and my family. Today I was once again overwhelmed as I looked around the congregation at all of the people who have meant so much to us over the years. I just felt so full - kind of like at Thanksgiving when you have eaten almost too much? Like that, but spiritually speaking. I wish that for everyone.
Tomorrow is the start of my 2nd cycle with the new port of course. We will make some adjustments to the meds and keep this thing going. I am believing for a 100% healing, nothing short of it. However God cares to make that happen, then so be it.
I finished reading "The Goat Handbook" - Robin thinks we should get some baby goats from a friend of her mothers. After reading the book, I don't know if I want that challenge or not. We shall see.
I need to go for the time being. More goodies later. This is going to be a great week.
God Bless. GW

No comments: