Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A picture says . . .


. . . a thousand words. This is a picture from the movie "The Passion". Did the man helping Christ carry the cross have any clue as to whom he was walking next to?
This is just one of the many awesome scenes in the movie - a movie which our generation needed to see.

It rained over here, did it rain at your house? We needed it. Did I tell ya'll about what 'Thumper" my male rabbit did to me? I reached into his cage to feed him and that cute thing bit my hand! He didn't draw any blood, but it shocked me. I figured he was still a little excited after the visit from his girlfriend Sunday. They can get territorial. I did give him a verbal warning to not do it again - and I know he heard me because he has really big ears!

Mr. Wilson Howell's funeral/wake ceremony is tomorrow night (Wednesday) between 6 - 8 pm at Rabenhorst Funeral Home on Florida Blvd. We continue to keep Mrs. Howell and her children in our prayers.
Also, we just got word that Robin's cousin Barbara was admitted to the hospital with a possible infection. Please pray for her and her husband Don. Thanks.

Psalm 1:1-3
Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man
that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD;
and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever
he doeth shall prosper.

That is one of my favorite scriptures in the Psalms.

Is it 13 days till Christmas? Just thought I would remind you. George.

No comments: