Saturday, June 23, 2007

wonderful week....

I did the usual treatment today with the addition of removing the pump for the weekend. That is nice, since it gives me a little more freedon in my mobility. The kids and Robin had the tournament all day and I basically slept on and off all day with a few chores I did accomplish around the house. I have to earn my keep some kind a way.
Are you ready for this one? Yesterday I was watching a DVD sent to us by one of Robin's cousin's. It was a sermon by Larry Stockstill about healing - and guess who was being prayed for at the end of the service? Dr. Hackler! There he was, big as day, with Bro. Larry laying hands on him. We started shouting in my house.
Anyway, ... here is a refereshing scripture I wanted to include.

Proverbs 3:1
My son, do not forget my teaching,
But let your heart keep my commandments;
2 For length of days and years of life, And peace they will add to you.
3 Do not let kindness and truth leave you;
Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 So you will find favor and good repute In the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and turn away from evil.
8 It will be healing to your body, And refreshment to your bones.
9Honor the LORD from your wealth, And from the first of all your produce;
10 So your barns will be filled with plenty,
And your vats will overflow with new wine.

May the Lord bring refreshment into your life and home.
George.



No comments: